I will in a sec when I stop laughing. Okay, the Rob grip on the suspenders got me right away. Then the brazenly purposeful Clare scramble toward the cowering white bunny, followed by the overdub, demonstrating the brutal reality of parental conversation going down the tubes. Where is the bunny. Where is the white bunny. There are three bunnies. One two three. Somehow screamingly funny and endearing to me when I hear Rob and Jeannie, two of the most charmingly gifted talkers I know, comfortably speaking toddler.
I will in a sec when I stop laughing. Okay, the Rob grip on the suspenders got me right away. Then the brazenly purposeful Clare scramble toward the cowering white bunny, followed by the overdub, demonstrating the brutal reality of parental conversation going down the tubes. Where is the bunny. Where is the white bunny. There are three bunnies. One two three. Somehow screamingly funny and endearing to me when I hear Rob and Jeannie, two of the most charmingly gifted talkers I know, comfortably speaking toddler.
ReplyDelete